If you have worn or have considered wearing human hair extensions before, you probably have come across the terms “Virgin hair” and “Remy hair”. But have you ever heard of the term “raw hair”? If you haven’t, then you probably can’t tell the difference between virgin hair and raw hair.
This is hair that has not undergone any chemical or heat processing. The hair has simply been cut, shampooed, conditioned and made into wefts. It has the following features:
- Collected from a single donor.
- Availed in its natural state, unlike virgin hair.
- Is the highest quality of hair extension you can find in the market and for this reason, it is a bit pricier than virgin hair.
- Looks natural
- Mimics the behavior of your real hair
- Doesn’t have a uniform curl pattern
- Aligned cuticles
- Pricier compared to virgin human hair.
If you are looking for luxurious, 100% human hair, our RAW collection has a variety of lengths to choose from. If well taken care of, raw hair can literally last you years.
This is raw hair that has been manipulated to create a uniform look. It has the following characteristics:
- Treated with steam to create uniform curls and waves
- Has not been chemically processed.
- Available in the following patterns: Kinky Curly, Deep wave, Body Wave, Kinky Straight, Deep Curly and Loose Wave.
- Does not contain animal or synthetic fibers
- Cheaper than raw hair
- Can last years if well taken care of
Raw vs Virgin; Which One is Better?
It all comes down to preference. Both types can help you achieve a variety of colors and styles, depending on the look you are going for. Would you prefer the slightly coarser, most natural raw hair or would you rather go for the versatile patterns and textures that virgin hair comes in? Our DOLL, TRUE ,NAKED & KINK Collections offers a wide range of 100% virgin hair to choose from, ranging from grade 7A to grade 9A.
High quality hair is beautiful regardless of whether it is virgin or raw.