A Quick Guide On How To Wash & Maintain Your Laced Locks!
Luxury hair extensions are an investment.
Laced HairCo prides ourselves in providing the finest quality in raw and virgin textures. Howevever, even the finest quality, 100% Virgin hair requires proper maintenence to ensure long lasting, luxrious locks for as long as possible.
Our 100% virgin and Indian Remy locks are carefully selected and constructed in such a way that they’ll stay looking fresh and natural for hundreds of wears, provided you invest the time to care for them properly. Below are a few key tips for caring for your Laced locks!
LACED LAWS FOR HAIR CARE
1. Co-Wash the hair.
- ALWAYS wrap your hair in a silk bonnet at night or sleep on a silk pillowcase
- NEVER brush virgin hair extensions when they’re wet
- Wash only with warm water
- Use a sulfate free shampoo and avoid harmful chemicals (click here for more)
- Resist the urge to use excessive heat on your virgin hair extensions. Air drying is best
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! Co-wash your hair at least once a week and use a daily water-based leave-in conditioner.
- Brush before bed and before washing to avoid natural tangles